When you come to south of SADO Island, you might wanna enjoy these seasonal Japanese sweets at the Japanese restaurant “Shun”.
These sweets are packed together in “Jubako”, which is a special box that resembles bento boxes.
It’s spring when I visited there, so seasonal fruits and flowers such as strawberry and SAKURA, cherry blossoms, are made for some sweets.
- Fried rice‐flour dumplings
- Soft round rice cake stuffed with strawberries and sweet bean jam
- SAKURA mochi, rice cake
- SAKURA sweet bean
- Strawberry ice cream
- Tart with strawberry sauce
- Chocolate chocolate brownie
Beautiful, aren’t they?
You can also have Katsu and SOBA, buckwheat noodles, made of local products.
I had fresh green tea noodles, and it was nice, too.
There are the Watatsu Shrine which is known as a shrine for travellers, Hamo River and park for kids, so you can drop by at this cafe when you visit these spots.
– TEL: 0259-88-3277
– Open: Fri – Sun, 11A.M. – 5P.M. Last Order 4P.M.
– Closed : Wed and Thu
– Payment: Cash, card
– Parking: Available
– The closest bus stop: 5min walk from “Ichinomiya Mae” on No.8